creative writing assignment more like
i scrolled past this but had to go back because it speaks to me on a spiritual level
7am waking up in the morning
gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs
going back to sleep
quirkybrittany is on a level of blogging that we can only dream to one day understand
Sam is so offended by this girl’s casual summary of maybe the most PAINFUL TIME OF HIS LIFE and HOW DOES SHE KNOW?????
#spoilers: the stripper is loki
SOMEBODY MAKE A FAN FIC. P L E A S E
OMG THOSE TAGS OMG THIS. THIS IS ALL I WANT AND NEED IN LIFE RIGHT NOW
30 days of Supernatural → Day 7: Episode which makes you happy
↳ 2.15 Tall Tales
Dean, this is a very serious investigation. We don’t have time for any of your blah blah, blah blah blah.
excuse me favorite character did i give you permission to die
100 Years of Style in 100 Seconds
this is actually the most amazing thing i watched it twice
Oh snap, this is brilliant!
I’ve watched this video so many times I love it a lot.
Oh hot reservoir, this is my marmalade
everyone else made these jokes
so i did too
1. I can’t get up at the crack of dawn to carpe fucking diem because I’m out five nights a week chasing laughter and the moonlight.
2. I don’t want to wake up feeling comfortable. Fuck comfort. I want to wake up and know I’ve woken up, I want to feel my life as it happens and if that means a throbbing headache, so be it; I’d rather dance in the dark than under a rainbow.
3. Eat whatever you want, idiots.
4. My breakfast happens at 1pm and I’d like to read whilst I eat it, thankyou very much.
5. I don’t need to stretch, nor do I need to reach for the sky; I am not a member of S Club 7 and my head is already in the clouds.
6. Drink all the water your body needs, put a chopped up lemon in your bottle but never neglect iced tea and vodka - whatever your poison, indulge yourself in it sometimes. Striving for perfection in any aspect of your life is just going to disappoint you; have a shot every now and then.
7. If you’re living life, you might not have time to write down your activities until four in the morning. Your life record may be scribbled onto receipts as you ride the train. That’s okay too; it doesn’t have to be beautiful to be valid.
8. Sleep on a pile of towels if you have to. Sleep in the grass. Sleep at a new friends’ place every night. As long as you’re sleeping next to something you love - whether it be a partner or the latest Palahniuk - scented fabric softener won’t mean shit.
9. Chaos can be better sometimes.
10. Run into the ocean instead.
11. You don’t owe strangers your smile. You don’t owe nature your observation. Maybe you don’t have a dog to walk.
12. Don’t make plans you can’t follow through with, it’s unfair.
14. Fuck it. Pick up a book because you liked the cover. Pick up a book because the person before you keft it behind. Scribble all over it if you want. Tear pages out and cut out words if you want. Pick up no books for a month, then ten in a day. Books will always be there.
15. Be yourself without imposing cliche’d values and movie-romance ideas onto your personality. Do what comes naturally. If you don’t want to pay your speeding fines, don’t fucking pay them, it’s your life. If you don’t like old people, don’t go and volunteer at their homes, you’ll only make everyone there miserable. Find your true bliss rather than assuming you’ll know what it is by sticking your tongue out at babies. You’ll get there, there’s no rush.
16. Don’t fucking daydream about it. Do it. Write your own ending."